Ryan Kolbeck, we hardly knew ye. & Additions

Geez, that sucked. Doing a Blog Check this evening, and Ryan Kolbeck's blog is noted as gone by SDBWM & SD Watch (with appropriate hat tip to each of them). Even though he was new, it was an ok read. Sorry to see you go Ryan. I was looking forward to hearing more from you.

Now that I've been doing this seriously for a couple months, I find myself editing some of my posts a few times before (and after) I post them because I really don't want to come off as a complete jerk. My intent is usually to illustrate a point, as opposed to going on the direct attack.

Anyway, I wonder if Ryan's departure was as a result of the sudden shock of the newfound attention. Clearly, some of the words he had sown had reaped the whirlwind.

Besides, Ryan and Todd, everyone knows that even though it lacks a law school, SDSU is waaay better than USD. *SD War College prepares for the coming storm*


Radioactive Chief was nice enough to give me a link. Even though he uses that "RINO" term I despise, I do enjoy his perspective.

Now if we could only get SD123 to add the additional 3/4 of the South Dakota blogosphere that';s come on the scene since they last bothered to add anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.