The Legislator with One Red Shoe

I believe State Legislator Shantel Krebs is in the process of opening up a store - The Red Shoe. She has a website at http://www.theredshoe.com which notes that coming soon she's going to be selling "Designer Shoes for Women of Distinction" in Downtown Sioux Falls.

With six kids, I'm more likely to be shopping at Payless where they have "cheap shoes for people with six kids." Although, MP might try to pry the checkbook out of my hands while I'm sleeping for a trip down there.

The only thought I'm left with? If she's a shoe store owner, I wonder how many shoes Representative Krebs actually has in her closet at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Kranz: Dusty Johnson to jump into US House Race? Possibly......