Inaugural preparations

As you can see, the State Capitol complex is getting all "gussied up" for the Inauguration, and accompanying Inaugural ball tomorrow evening.

I'm taking 5 at the moment, grabbing a quick PBJ, answering e-mail, plotting, posting, and doing all of those little things that help make this one of the best darned political websites in the state! I even took a minute to think about future media I could expand things into. (But they probably won't let me wear my jammies).

More to come. So, keep an eye out here for more political news and inaugural photos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Kranz: Dusty Johnson to jump into US House Race? Possibly......