I try with a little help from my friends.

I think I've got what I was looking for on my 200th post. One of my friends who has been in the news lately agreed to do a "10 questions with" for me (as I still wait for the other one hanging ut there).

I just sent the questions off to him tonight, and as always, it should be topical, interesting, informative, and it's intended to hit on a couple things that the MSM might not have probed when they interviewed him this past week.

I have another one after that I'm already working on. All I need to do is to see if they'll agree to do it.

But I'm also finding myself noticing I've been rather sexist on the 10q's up to now, so whatever I do after that, I should try to do one involving a political/public figure of the opposite gender.

Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Kranz: Dusty Johnson to jump into US House Race? Possibly......