Breaking Rumors.... Legislative Candidates are starting to pop up.

Hot off the rumor mill, I've been informed that Clark School Superintendent Jim Holbeck (R) is looking at running for the Legislative Seat being vacated by Art Fryslie (R) in District 6. But Jim shouldn't get his hopes up just yet.

I'm also hearing word of a young "gunner" by the name of Samantha Stormo (R) who interned with the legislature in 2005 for the State House of Representatives. I'm told Samantha has her eye on the seat and is going to give it a serious run.

I'm also hearing of a few people who suprisingly AREN'T running, but I'm going to get confirmation on those first.

Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.