The Sattgast Commercial


Just because it's fairly funny, and I mentioned it in the prior posting, here's the Sattgast commercial from the 2002 Auditor's Race.


If you have a pretty cool commercial - And that's cool - get it to me, and I'll consider posting it as I move towards more video in my blog.

For those of you can see this file - it should fire up. If you can't, well, bear with me. I'm working on my flash coding. It worked in firefox. (Now if someone could only help me with flash code so it would not play automatically).

UPDATE - Yes, not being able to choose to play it is annoying. I've gone to a click it thing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't put this stuff on here until you figure out how NOT to play it automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Kranz: Dusty Johnson to jump into US House Race? Possibly......