Don't forget..... Please support the SDWC, and advertising is available

Just this past week, I passed my 2000th post, and we're getting ready for the 2 year anniversary of the South Dakota War College, and I hope to continue to be strong for some time to come!

Want to be a part of it? There is prime advertising space available at the SDWC both at the top of the page in the rotating banner, and at the sides. I'm on track this month to break my record of 27,000 visitors (just shy of 70,000 hits) and in anticipation, I'm watching as I inch towards a huge 30,000 visitors this month.

That's my best ever, and it's coming AFTER the election, a time when most politically based weblogs drop off.

Use the SDWC as a way to drive traffic to your own website from your advertising banner on this page. Please feel free to contact me for details.

And for those of you who aren't interested in an ad, but would like to support the website, the ever faithful pay pal beg button is at the top of the right column. Just click on it, and follow the directions (it can even draft it out of your checking account, if you'd like).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Kranz: Dusty Johnson to jump into US House Race? Possibly......