Dang it! CCK beat me to the punch!

Coming from my side of the aisle, I have a post I prepared a day or so ago on the moderate cabal forming within the GOP, and what do I see this AM? But CCK beating me to the punch.

I'll either post it later today or tomorrow. I was trying to slow down on my wife's advice to not to do to much, and then find myself jumping the shark.

The problem is, everything brings me back to the study of politics. I was searching for images on my computer, and I found my wife's first campaign photo, done professionally, and I found her second one, which I took myself. It brought up a thought for a good part II (part II? part deaux?) on campaign photography.

Thanks to Todd Epp at SD watch for the kind words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.