Sorry, light posting today.

Sorry, light posting today. I had to go to the grocery store as the family is coming to town today, and my steady diet of PBJ's won't do.

I've also been working on designing a donor database for a candidate with some voter id stuff. I've been noodling on the idea for a master type system that ties donor data into a voter file since the 2002 election, but I go back and forth in questioning the utility of such a combined file versus two separate files.

Speaking of databases, I'm working on a post on sources for targeting data. Hopefully, I can get my stuff in a group to do that one in the coming week or so. If anyone cares to point some of them out that I might not have, drop me a note, and we can collaborate.

Comments

Anonymous said…
PP-You should just post something to the effect that lions are scary and need to be killed. That will fire up your base.
Anonymous said…
Anon 2:42=Moron.

Simple math. Doesn't like what PP or his base have to say, but finds him/herself coming back for more.

PP, you're in a Rush Groove, Baby! Keep speaking the truth. Soon, you'll start receiving messages from recovering liberals who tell you how you single-handedly opened their eyes to a new, conservative way of thinking.
Anonymous said…
11:42=Dweeb

Did you mean "Crush Grove." Or is a "rush groove" a tribute to the everwise, always drugged funny man for the conservative base.

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.