AHH! I've been outed! (Not THAT way. Not that there's anything wrong with that sort of thing)

Yay! GBO is back from vacation. I got hooked on the site, and then he's off like a prom dress for 2 weeks?

Although I'm not sure who this person is he's referring to in conjunction with the War College. There's plenty of other people with the initials 'PP' who live in Pierre with 6 kids, that have a wife who just got a job in Brookings, and are slightly overweight with thinning hair....

Yeah, ok. I'm done deluding myself. Now that I'm outed, just don't call me after 10 at night. Or else the mysterious virus that shuts down the websites of identified bloggers may hit me.

Thanks to GutzonBorglumOnline for the nice compliment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.