Missed one. Camper for sale. Cheap.

Jerry at The Holabird Advocate apparently was in town today, and was wondering if he should have looked me up.

You should have - I was having a rummage sale in preparation of the big move to Brookings and I needed the customers!

9 to noon and I'm still waiting for someone to buy my camper. Sure, they buy about 70 kids VHS tapes, but something that involves outdoor entertainment? Noooooooooo. You'd think it was 102 degrees today or something...

At 20 1/2 feet, it doesn't fit 6 kids very well. I'm going to have to move up to a bigger model. At this point, I'm thinking of just buying a refrigerated semi trailer. And some bunk beds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.