Darn you Jerry Hinkle

I've asked him about the whole "the ditty bops" thing before, and he talks about them from time to time on his blog. But in one of his most recent posts, the Holabird Advocate talks about a recent sojurne to Texas to see the Ditty Bops open for Tori Amos.

So, I break down and take some time to actually listen them. And I have to confess, from poking around on their website, I do like the music. Its realy good. To me, it sounds like stripped down acoustic rock melded with bluegrass music.

Darn you Jerry. I'm getting hooked on this stuff. Now I have to buy it.

(just kidding. Thanks for promoting this group in SD. They're good enough to really go places.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Kranz: Dusty Johnson to jump into US House Race? Possibly......