Sioux Falls Katrina Blog up and in the RSS Feeds

As much as it galls me, Hat Tip to KELO for noting the Sioux Falls Hurricaine Katrina Relief Coordination weblog. I've added them to my RSS feeds. That's Katrina Relief, not the goofs who live in "KELO land." Where is KELO land, anyway? Is that somewhere near Loompa Land?

"Wavy" aside, Thank god for KSFY.

Speaking of feeds, I'm still struggling with the RSS feeds for black marks on wood pulp, one of the best SD Blogs out there, ever since they upgraded to the latest version of word press. RadioActive Chief, another excellent blog is also suffering from similar RSS problems for me.

So, give them some love.

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha.. thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.