I've got the blue-hued ticket (all four of them)

I've always been a ticket designer, as opposed to a ticket seller. But this year, I'm going to give it the old college try. For once, I'm going to push to sell my tickets.

Aside from the ticket I'll use myself for the Hughes County Lincoln Day Dinner, I have three more tickets to sell at $25 each. This year's event is featuring Governor Rounds as the keynote speaker. And as the letter enticing me to sell tickets says, it also features "Local Favorite Bob Sutton as Master of Ceremonies."

(If you catch me early enough Bob, I'll fill you in on George Mortimer's Alice Kundert joke. Brings the house down everytime.)

So, readers, legislators, people in Pierre who didn't get tickets sent to them, drop me a note and get your ticket from me. If you need more than three, I'm sure I can accomodate you as well. But the key here is to e-mail me, and I'll get you handled.

$25 each, and the proceeds go the Hughes County Republicans (and sorry for missing the luncheon today. I had to go pay bills).

Why should you buy a ticket? Aside from getting me off of the hook, the letter I got today notes that: The county party annually sponsors 1/2 of all the cost for local kids to go to Teenage Republican Camp, they support the Republican Booth at the State Fair, and that the Hughes County GOP provides the most candidate support of all of the counties in the state.

So, here's my little plea. Help the local GOP. Help the local GOP kids. And most importantly, help me get off the hook, and to meet my goal of actually selling my tickets this year.

You won't regret it. Again, just drop me a note, and we can make arrangements.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.