Ugh. What a trip.

I'm sitting here over in Brookings typing this morning. I had planned on taking the day off anyway, but it was all accelerated by a factor of ten yesterday afternoon with a frantic phone call about a medical incident with one of my kids.

I'm usually pretty good about obeying the speed limit, but not yesterday. I made it between Pierre and Brookings in short order, and everything was resolved and back to normal by the time I arrived.

Although, my wife and I spent the rest of the evening staring at the kid and asking each other "Does she look alright? I think she's ok...."

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope your kid is all right. No bigger feeling of helplessness exists than a sick kid and time on one's hands.

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.