Time to call out the election referees; At least go vote for the SDWC

Todd Epp's unscientific web poll on "Your favorite South Dakota Blog" just had me drop out of the lead this morning, after consistently maintaining it since it's inception. CCK has overtaken me, and a massive rush by SDP put them ahead of me as well.

I believe we need international election observers to take the helm of this balloting process. It's winter, so Jimmy Carter can't be building too many houses at the moment.

(And I'm kidding, ok?)

Readers, I might get a cookie if I win. Or at least bragging rights. So if you haven't voted yet, please do so, and patronize Todd's Site.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What's with the freakin' pop-ups on Todd Epp's site?

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.