I'd join SDP and the others in the blogosphere in welcoming back Todd Epp to active posting again at SD Watch. Todd had taken some time off as he worked at his new job with Galland Legal.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
You're on blogging fire, man. Especially that piece about the buttons. Klaudt seems to have deflated you.
Anonymous said…
Glad to see you back, not that I often agree with you, but I appreciate the way you think. Makes me think!
Anonymous said…
Didn't even miss him. Don't care what Epp and his overblown ego thinks about anything.
Anonymous said…
You care about him so little that you'll take the time to type up a comment about it.
Your point would be better served through silence.
Doofus.
Anonymous said…
9:44, yeah, I took the time because I am tired of people like PP fawning over this guy. So it looks like you are the doofus. (You sound a lot like that BF guy on Blogmore...sorry to both of you if I'm wrong.)
As the only South Dakota blogger out with 5 daughters, I feel I need to weigh in on the whole discussion that's occurring with regards to the HPV vaccine, and Governor Rounds' proposal to make it available. My family (including my three oldest girls) watched my mom, their grandmother, succumb slowly and painfully to cancer which spread throughout her body. If a similar fate from a different type of cancer was preventable through a simple shot, why wouldn't anyone advocate for it? At the age most of my kids are going to be getting it, they're still playing with barbies, and negative influences such as most of the programming on MTV, and other assorted trashy television is verboten in my house. All they're going to know about this vaccination is that it's a shot, just like for teatnus or measles. They'll go "Ow, I don't want a shot," and that will be it. Just another mark on their vaccination record. One check box for DPT, one for HPV, and so on...
Dave Kranz got a bit of a scoop on everyone with his column in the Argus Leader today noting that Dusty Johnson is at a point where he's considering the US House Race: "It is something I am considering. Any time you have a realistic opportunity to make South Dakota better, you have to take a look," Dusty Johnson says. "The thing for me: Can you be a good congressman and a good father?" and... "I have tremendous respect for Rep. Herseth Sandlin, but this is not about her. It is tough to sit on the sidelines as we deal with security and economic issues. It would be an opportunity for me to make a difference," Johnson said. Rep. Joel Dykstra is opening the door to a possible U.S. Senate campaign regardless of what Johnson decides to do. Read it all here . Actually, I'm intrigued by this lineup. It might mean Republicans have a solid congressional field to go into the election season with. When faced with a choice of this nature, it means that the Con...
Whew! I just got out of a marathon chat session with Representative Al Novstrup, Representative Dave Novstrup, Representative Keri Weems, and Representative Gordon Howie. The past hour and a half was strictly devoted to the topic of the upcoming abortion measure which should have a number assigned to it tomorrow. Or, you can read it here right now . (and please note that I'm probably the first in the blogosphere to have it) (.pdf warning.) Yes, I'm one of the fortunate few who has managed to get an early copy, which I'm pleased to share, and this should be the final form. This group of legislators had cordially invited me up to the Capitol earlier this evening so they might have an opportunity to tell their story on why they believe the time is right for making another run at a ban on abortion. So what did they have to say? I asked them if they thought they had the votes in the House to pass the bill. Representative (Al) Novstrup noted that they had an expectation of succes...
Comments
Your point would be better served through silence.
Doofus.