Engines, Links, and profusion.

I was doing some poking around the 'Net today while my youngest 2 kids are taking a nap, and the rest of the family is at the beach. And I decided to take a walk on the wild side and access the "hidden Internet." Actually, these are databases and other things typically not indexed by Yahoo or Google.

Profusion looks like it's going to be my new 'bestest friend' as far as search engines are concerned. WOW! It searched 7 search engines within seconds, and gave me way more than I ever needed to know about South Dakota politicians. In perusing it, I also stumbled across "Brainy Quote" which includes databases of quotes from our own politicians:
Governor Mike Rounds
Senator John Thune
Senator Tim Johnson
No big moral here, just a useful item to add to your toolchest.

Comments

PP said…
Gerrymandered out of office? Could have fooled me. I was there. It wasn't a cakewalk by any stretch of the imagination.

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.