War College Test of vlogging

You'll notice that I gave up on the audioblogging thing, because my heart wasn't really in it. I think I did a good job, but I want to do video. So, I'm doing my best to give this another shot.

This is the same video as I used before, but it doesn't sound like one is abusing chemicals.

I'm using the Turbine Video Encoder to get my video down to a managable file size through Mcaromedia Flash. I've got to figure out how to place a stop at the end of it, and then I should be gold.

NOTE - To turn it off, right click on it, and select (removing the checkmark in front of) Play

(Okay, I removed it. It was driving me nuts. I need to change it so it doesn't load until you click it.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.