Hot tips on a sunny Saturday Afternoon - updated

One SDWC reader was nice enough to let us know this afternoon that they've heard that former state Representative Kent Juhnke is circulating a petition for the NEW District 21 House Seat. They also note that they expect Cooper Garnos to announce for the Senate Seat in that district.

On a sad note, I hear that about they time I'm typing this that there will be a news conference reagarding a plane accident in Pierre - I'm hearing this second hand, but it allegedly is involving fatal injuries to an 11 year old who was out flying as part of a birthday party. I'll be watching this closely, and my prayers are with the family this evening.

Update - details released by KELO on this tragic accident in my home town.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.