Russ Olson announces for House in District 8

I had a report tonight that my buddy Russell Olson, with the Heartland Consumers Powers District in Madison has thrown his hat into the ring for the District 8 House Race as a Republican candidate against Gerry Lange and Dave Gassman.

(Think they're invincible? Click here for a recording of a stupid Lange statements, and here for a Gassman's observation)

I'm looking for great things from Russ, as I heard he did a dynamic job speaking tonight. Also, my report from tonight's Lincoln Day Dinner in Madison where the announcement took place also had the locals announcing a candidate for the Senate. I didn't get the name yet, but I'm sure I'll have it tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Kranz: Dusty Johnson to jump into US House Race? Possibly......