Candidates coming in fast and furious

They keep filing petitions quicker than I can keep up with them. Jack Billion has his petitions in now, and I'm sure there will be more to come. As of this writing, Bruce Whalen still has his out, as does the guy from Aberdeen who is running for Governor.

I'm pegging about 26 Democratic Senate candidates, which are a few more than I expected. Not bad, but I suspect the GOP will do better. I even see a few GOP candidates recruited in districts I hadn't expected.

I've got to get back to work, but I'll have a more complete run down tonight.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just saw Whalen on his way to the Sec of State's office. Check for him on the list soon.
Anonymous said…
Keloland had a piece on petition gatherers being agressive and harassing in collecting signatures.
Any way to find out who they were representing. I understand a complaint was filed so it might list who it is.

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.