Even the Argus has a section in their "life gallery" being populated with photos as we speak. I'm assuming these are rehersal or bachelorette party photos....
THE ARGUS LEADER IS PROTECTING THE PRINCESS ONCE AGAIN...WHY CAN'T WE SEE THE PHOTOS??????????????????????????????????
Anonymous said…
so, the Herseth people arranged photos in advance for release to the media?
why can't they be opened?
it's probably a picture of Herseth feeding Kranz a piece of engagement party cake
Anonymous said…
16 photos, makes you go hmmmmmm
this will probably end up like the 16 missing minutes on the Nixon tapes
Argus Leader: WHERE IS THE OPENNESS??? YOU MUST STOP THIS CLOSED AND FASCIST BEHAVIOR!!!!
Free the photos now!!!!
Anonymous said…
This is another conspiracy by the mainstream driveby media. They are protecting that liberal lefty princess. People have a right to know what she is doing.
Anonymous said…
The photo's are no longer in the files as curosity got the best of me and i just looked and they are not listed. Herseth's group reads DWC.
Anonymous said…
Those d*** drive-bi's...PP, you need to dig deep on this one and find the secret photo's.
We need to know...Will princess Stephony still look cute after she is wed???
As the only South Dakota blogger out with 5 daughters, I feel I need to weigh in on the whole discussion that's occurring with regards to the HPV vaccine, and Governor Rounds' proposal to make it available. My family (including my three oldest girls) watched my mom, their grandmother, succumb slowly and painfully to cancer which spread throughout her body. If a similar fate from a different type of cancer was preventable through a simple shot, why wouldn't anyone advocate for it? At the age most of my kids are going to be getting it, they're still playing with barbies, and negative influences such as most of the programming on MTV, and other assorted trashy television is verboten in my house. All they're going to know about this vaccination is that it's a shot, just like for teatnus or measles. They'll go "Ow, I don't want a shot," and that will be it. Just another mark on their vaccination record. One check box for DPT, one for HPV, and so on...
Whew! I just got out of a marathon chat session with Representative Al Novstrup, Representative Dave Novstrup, Representative Keri Weems, and Representative Gordon Howie. The past hour and a half was strictly devoted to the topic of the upcoming abortion measure which should have a number assigned to it tomorrow. Or, you can read it here right now . (and please note that I'm probably the first in the blogosphere to have it) (.pdf warning.) Yes, I'm one of the fortunate few who has managed to get an early copy, which I'm pleased to share, and this should be the final form. This group of legislators had cordially invited me up to the Capitol earlier this evening so they might have an opportunity to tell their story on why they believe the time is right for making another run at a ban on abortion. So what did they have to say? I asked them if they thought they had the votes in the House to pass the bill. Representative (Al) Novstrup noted that they had an expectation of succes...
Dave Kranz got a bit of a scoop on everyone with his column in the Argus Leader today noting that Dusty Johnson is at a point where he's considering the US House Race: "It is something I am considering. Any time you have a realistic opportunity to make South Dakota better, you have to take a look," Dusty Johnson says. "The thing for me: Can you be a good congressman and a good father?" and... "I have tremendous respect for Rep. Herseth Sandlin, but this is not about her. It is tough to sit on the sidelines as we deal with security and economic issues. It would be an opportunity for me to make a difference," Johnson said. Rep. Joel Dykstra is opening the door to a possible U.S. Senate campaign regardless of what Johnson decides to do. Read it all here . Actually, I'm intrigued by this lineup. It might mean Republicans have a solid congressional field to go into the election season with. When faced with a choice of this nature, it means that the Con...
Comments
I hope it is
login ppowers
password dakotawarcollege
All of the others open up.
why can't they be opened?
it's probably a picture of Herseth feeding Kranz a piece of engagement party cake
this will probably end up like the 16 missing minutes on the Nixon tapes
Argus Leader: WHERE IS THE OPENNESS??? YOU MUST STOP THIS CLOSED AND FASCIST BEHAVIOR!!!!
Free the photos now!!!!
Herseth's group reads DWC.
We need to know...Will princess Stephony still look cute after she is wed???
Pat, you're really bringing the most important issue to the forefront of South Dakota blog readers. We really appreciate your efforts.