I'm confused. Is the rain the lemon, or is the rain the water?

"WE must make lemonade out of the lemon of excess rain!"

- Senator Frank Kloucek in the 6/29/05 Avon Newspaper

So, okay, lemonade is made out of lemons, water and sugar. Frank says the excess rain (composed of water) is the lemon. So is it excess water or excess lemon? Is the rain the lemon or is is actually water? Either he's making really weak sugar water or really tart lemonade.

Ow, my head hurts. Frank, quit trying to sound smart and go push some Kuchen or something.

Actually Frank is an interesting character. He and I share a similar pedigree. We're both SDSU grads, and both belonged to the same fraternity there. And that's where the differences end. He's against SDSU going D-1. I'm for it. He's a Democrat. I'm a Republican. He's gotten elected to office. I've.... Well, you get the hint.

I'll have to explore that pedigree further one of these days. I just had to find a good reason to include that quote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.