Reader correction. As Homer Simpson would say "Doh!"

Just a note from a reader. Apparently I goofed when I discussed the rumor that Cooper Garnos might be looking at a Senate Seat. I had noted him as taking on Julie Bartling, but I failed to take into consideration that her district is reshuffled as well.
A correction - the District 21 does not include Gregory County. As you know it is based on the Boneshirt map and that is the petitions County Auditors and the State are operating on at this point. So Cooper would be running for an open seat. There is no Senator currently serving from the area covered by the NEW District 21. The map is available here.

http://www.sdsos.gov/Boneshirt%20District%20Map.pdf
Thanks for the heads up! (Dang it. I knew better too, since I wrote on the whole topic before).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.