Could the Democratic Primary be going from lukewarm to tepid? Volesky Endorses Billion

From a campaign release sent tonight, Former Legislator, Former Huron City Commissioner, and former Gubernatorial Candidate Ron Volesky warms up the Democratic Campaign by endorsing Jack Billion:
Former state legislator and Democratic gubernatorial candidate Ron Volesky of Huron has recommended that the state Democratic voters support Jack Billion for Governor in South Dakota's June 6th primary.

"When I stepped aside as a candidate for the Democratic nomination for governor, many people asked me who I thought would be a good candidate for our party," Volesky wrote in a letter. "I immediately thought of Jack Billion. Having served with Mr. Billion in the state legislature and having known him on a personal basis, I can strongly and wholeheartedly recommend him to the Democratic voters in this primary as the best person to represent our party in the general election."

Dr. Billion said he was pleased with the endorsement.

"Ron has been a strong and passionate advocate for his constituents and the citizens of South Dakota, as well as a hard-working Democrat," Billion said. "I appreciate Ron's endorsement, but I appreciate all that he has done for our state and Party even more."
Alright - time for a counterpunch by Wiese.

Lets see it.... I'm waiting... C'mon...

(Somehow, I suspect I'll be waiting for a long time for a counterpunch in this lovefest).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Volesky for Lt. Gov.? Billion is pushing 70, he needs to be thinking about a running mate that could take his place if necessary.
Bob Newland said…
Now, Wiese can separate himself from Billion:

"Well, at least Volesky didn't endorse me."
Anonymous said…
About the only office i can think of Volesky hasn't run for or announced interest in is Lt. Governor. This would round out his resume.

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.