Site traffic is through the roof. Sure you don't want some?

You thought you needed a campaign website, but no one is looking at it?

My website traffic is through the roof with the election quickly approaching. So why not drive some of my traffic to your campaign website?

I've got ad space left up at the top ($50 mo) and in the banners at the side ($100/week). I had 18,000 visitors clicking though pages to total 40,000+ hits last month. And this month is on track to be much higher.

Interested? E-mail me here, and I can get your campaign or other ad up right away!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.