Author of South Dakota's JAIL amendment, Ron Branson to appear on CNN Sunday

Hey - all you other bloggers and mainstream media reporters - Here's something for your weekend homework.

According to the J.A.I.L. people "Ron Branson, the author of J.A.I.L., will appear as part of the program on "CNN Newsroom" this coming Sunday, November 5th, at 4 p.m. eastern time. The Branson interview by Reporter William Mears in Washington was recorded October 3rd in the studios of CNN locally."

I'll have to tape that one, because coming the weekend before the election on Amendment E - the J.A.I.L. amendment - I'm sure Branson is going to be talking about how he stood with Bill Stegmeier and got it on the South Dakota Ballot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Kranz: Dusty Johnson to jump into US House Race? Possibly......