Coincidence on election night? Actually yes. 1000 post will likely happen tonight.

This is post #983 since I've started this website, and if the live blogging goes as planned - and I plan on being intense on the coverage - I shoud hit my 1000th post tonight on this, the night of the first statewide election I'm covering via blog.

I'm monitoring my e-mail very closely tonight, so if you have questions, comments, hot tips, notices on election night parties, send them to me and I'll post them.

(And a shout out to Angie Nielsen who's watching the election coverage at State GOP HQ while she works on State Convention and other stuff).

Stay tuned.

_________________________________
Tonight's Election Coverage is being brought to you by the SDWC Pay Pal Beg Button on the right hand of the screen, just under the Bob Sahr ad. Give it a click, and drop me a donation if you're mildly entertained by the coverage this evening.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Interesting that this is all happening on the date "6-6-6" ,June 6, 2006.

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.