Working on it - I think I can get my hands on the all time funniest KELO blooper

I made a phone call while I was on the road tonight, and I'm going to attempt to get a copy of the all time funniest South Dakota TV News Blooper as "oopsed" by KELOland. It's several years old, but it's still al classic.

I think it was Angela Kennecke reading the news, and as she read it, a news footage clip was shown.

A horribly wrong clip, I might add. Not just a little wrong, but as incredibly inappropriate as possible.

Viewers were treated to Steve Hemmingsen with a deer in the headlights look, and I think we also catch him making a slashing motion across his neck as if to say "oh my god, cut from the clip."

I'm going to try to have it before the election, and if I can, it's well worth the laugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Kranz: Dusty Johnson to jump into US House Race? Possibly......