Light posting ahead... But not today.

I'm not going to do my usual noon post and night post today. I'm trying to work on a little bigger instructional article after I saw the brochure for one of the statewide ballot initiatives. It might take me a while to do it. You'll understand once you see the post.

Hopefully I can get it done over lunch and after work tonight.

That being said, next week's postings are going to be somewhat skinny. I'm going to be in Eureka on Wednesday. Shortly thereafter, I have to make a blazing trip down to SF for a job interview. (God forbid. Might I be able to live in the house I've purchased in Brookings?) If time allows, I might stop and chat with the SD Watch founder.

Othewise, don't forget I have all the RSS feeds to the left. Take a glance and read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.