Upcoming attractions

I had word in the last couple of days that I might actually get my two long overdue 10 questions sent in. I'm looking for them sometime next week, and despite being a little tardy, they are both timely, and should be pretty good.

I also was speaking with another colleague who is considering offering me chapters of his master's thesis on South Dakota campaign advertising. I'm hoping we can make this deal work, because they should make for fascinating reading. In his research process, he had to go to one of the university archives in OK or AZ (I forget which) for political commercials to get data - and he had the opportunity to review South Dakota political ads going back several years.

In the meantime, for true students of the craft check out the PBS reference "The :30 Second candidate." Better yet, check out this on-line link page for political advertising and commercials from the University of Iowa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Kranz: Dusty Johnson to jump into US House Race? Possibly......