Deer in the River Photo

I'm just posting this because it looks cool. Senator Brock Greenfield was over hanging out tonight after dinner and I noticed him looking at this on his e-mail, so I asked him to send it to me. It was taken by a friend of his.

Apparently, this deer decided to go swimming in the Big Sioux River over by Watertown and discovered the water temperature was a little brisk.

Pheasants? I can take it or leave it. Geese? It would be better if the disintigrated into a puff of blue smoke when they hit the ground. Because they're otherwise inedible.

But for me, as far as deer are concerned? Mmmmmm. Maybe someone will help this poor woodland creature into a meat locker for me to rescue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.