New Blog Tryout

I'm giving a few new politically related blogs a tryout.

Shirley from Ruminations is back after a hiatus (I believe she had another child in a futile attempt to catch up to me).

I added an RSS feed on general South Dakota blog related topics from multiple sources.

Wubbie's World, a SD Republican Blog is now in the mix.

The North Central States Observer, a weblog covering ND, SD, Nebraska and Minnesota and Iowa is her for some more regional flavor, as is Ryne McClaren's Blog, the panhandle pundit, which covers South Dakota and Nebraska.

If you notice any South Dakota Politically related weblogs that I'm missing, left, right or otherwise, let me know, and I'll get them added if their RSS feeds are working right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.