Did I mention I have space left up top?

As I eat my lunch, I'll take a moment for an advertising break:

If I haven't mentioned it lately, I still have lots of space left in the banner up top. At $50 a month, $100 puts your picture or logo up through the election.

The links are clickable, and open your website in a new window.

As we approach the election, the number of visitors are continuing to climb. Over the past 6 months, I've gone from 11,000 to 17,000 monthly visitors and it shows no signs of slowing down. I get between 30,000 and 40,000 hits monthly. Is your website doing that?

If you're a candidate or a ballot organization with a web presence, you paid money to put a website out there. So why let it languish in obscurity? Let my website help drive traffic to yours.

If you're interested, e-mail me at dakotawarcollege@yahoo.com. I can have your link up and running in a matter of minutes after I get your e-mail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.