This one made my day

I'm slightly redacting this, as I didn't ask permission to reproduce it But it made my day:
Another War College First? Thought you may want to know my son is a Republican Field Director thanks to your blog. A faithful reader his dad, me, emailed your Republican job posting to my son who applied for the job and he started today. Collect your fee from him.

Not sure if this was the best advice. This business is addictive. Thanks PP. See you in Pierre again this session.
Congrats! Here's best wishes to the author and his son for starting this life-long addiction we call politics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.