Just like Dracula in the old horror movies, Volesky tries to rise from the political grave

Dave Kranz is reporting in today's Argus Leader that Ron Volesky is attempting to rise from the political grave once again:
Ron Volesky, a Huron lawyer and former state legislator, has told Jack Billion, Democratic nominee for governor, that he is interested in the party nomination for attorney general, if the convention wishes.

"I'm not pushing myself on the convention, but I am interested. I think it is a winnable race," Volesky said.
I had heard about this a couple of days ago from a Democrat attending convention. Their thoughts on this matter? "No! Don't encourage him."

So much for others pushing him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.