Last post for the night - a late night report from convention

I just spoke with a couple people who are already at convention. It's getting pretty stirred up even tonight.

The word is that Deb Peters is OUT of the Public Utilities Commission race, and has delivered a letter to the State GOP to that effect. However, the word is that the field is expanding, with Shantel Krebs and Tom Hackl making inquiries.

I made an inquiry too, but I haven't been able to lose 50 pounds this week, so I've got to forego it. That, and the thousands of dollars it takes to run a race. But thanks and big props to "E" who phoned me and told me I'd have two votes out of Minnehaha if I pulled the trigger.

Word is that this field is still shifting, with at least one more who is semi-looking at it in addition to John Koskan. (And yes, it will be a virtual gaggle of hospitality suites).

Speaking of a gaggle, I'll give you a peek at a couple of the shirts I was working on tonight for convention.

Obviously, one of them isn't for me. The one I worked on for State Auditor Rich Sattgast is one of my better designs - and it's funny (my wife says corny). You have to see the entire thing to appreciate it. They'll premiere on Friday.

And, I'll have a few SDWC shirts on hand for myself (just see me to negotiate for one).

Time to go to bed. I had promised myself I'd get to bed before one. I see I've about blown that promise. But, tomorrow's a big day, and I can't wait for Friday.

See you in Watertown.

Comments

Anonymous said…
PP,

Ever since you revealed the SDWC logo last year I've wondered what is the worlds biggest mouse saying to the worlds smallest elephant? Well OK, I've wondered but I haven't lost much sleep over it.

A few thoughts,
1. "The gay married people are coming!" Elephant rears back in horror and begins trumpeting the warning to the rest of the herd.
2. "Someone might burn a flag!" Elephant rears up and demands a constitutional amendment as a prophylactic measure.
3. "Wear a condom to prevent STDs and unwanted pregnancy!" Elaphant rears up and declares "Prophylactic measures never work!".

Just wondering. I'm headed to Huron.
Anonymous said…
PP,

Ever since you revealed the SDWC logo last year I've wondered what is the worlds biggest mouse saying to the worlds smallest elephant? Well OK, I've wondered but I haven't lost much sleep over it.

A few thoughts,
1. "The gay married people are coming!" Elephant rears back in horror and begins trumpeting the warning to the rest of the herd.
2. "Someone might burn a flag!" Elephant rears up and demands a constitutional amendment as a prophylactic measure.
3. "Wear a condom to prevent STDs and unwanted pregnancy!" Elaphant rears up and declares "Prophylactic measures never work!".

Just wondering. I'm headed to Huron.

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.