And my marketing push begins

Sorry about the lack of updates over Lunch. Blogger was down, and I was busy working on part of my marketing push to take the SDWC to the next level.

You've noticed the first part, with actual advertisers, and I'm bound to have more on the way. It's going to pay off for them, as I'm on track for another terrific month.

As of this afternoon, I'm working on my second best month ever, with a full week left to go. On some weeknights, I'm reaching over 800+ visitors giving me 1900+ hits. And that's in a single night.

I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag yet, but let's just say I worked on something today that hopefully will increase my visibility. I can probably report on it starting next week.

Comments

PP said…
Actually, someone else made those. But give me an evening or two to design and I might be able to accomodate you.

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Kranz: Dusty Johnson to jump into US House Race? Possibly......