I sense a political statement here. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By PP - April 17, 2006 I just got this from State Senator Bill Napoli.Now THAT's what I like seeing from Bill. And it's darned funny. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Anonymous said… Looks like bird flu has struck Hermosa. Anonymous said… What's the story? Where is this? Who did it ? Why? Anonymous said… Open season on Pink Flamingos! Senator Napoli bagged his limit with this one, it's the greatest. Love your humor Bill. Anonymous said… Disturbing.Todd EppAvian Affairs EditorS.D. Watch http://thunewatch.squarespace.com Bob Newland said… I told you. Anonymous said… Without a doubt,to those members of the United Poultry Concerns, this is Disturbing. Anonymous said… Hermosa authorities have concluded the Pink Flamingos deaths are a result of ingesting too much "weed" OVERDOSE!
Comments
Todd Epp
Avian Affairs Editor
S.D. Watch http://thunewatch.squarespace.com