Sounds like several SD Republican Bloggers went to Superman tonight

Sounds like Schaff and Blanchard over at SDP went to Superman tonight as well.

I enjoyed it. Kevin Spacey was MUCH better than I thought he'd be as Lex Luthor. In fact, he may have played it better than Gene Hackman, who had a tendency to be campy. And Parker Posey was also a better henchman for him than Valerie Perrine. And the new Superman was pretty decent as well.

I thought Kate Bosworth stunk. As Lois Lane, she definitely couldn't hold a candle to Margot Kidder, which surprised me because she was good in "Beyond the Sea."

Alternately, it got a little "relationshippy" and melancholy at times, but all in all, I don't consider it a waste of money.

Although, there's no way my 4 year old is going to sit through 2 1/2 hours of it. He was bouncing off the seats during the last 1/2 hour of Cars (which I also enjoyed).

Thumbs up - and now we return you back to your regularly scheduled politics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.