Changes afoot

I'm in the process of making some changes to the website that you'll see over the course of the next few days.

Gone will be some on the news on the right hand side of the page, since all I ever seem to read on it are the obituaries for Huron. I'll still have some of it there, but it's going to be greatly reduced in focus. Again, why would I highlight obits? This is a political website.

I've gone out and purchased "dakotawarcollege.com" which I'll be linking up to the website soon as well. If you've ever tried to explain http://dakotawarcollege.blogspot.com, you'll understand why I'm opting for an easier URL. The old one will work fine, but I'm in a big push to drive more traffic here.

And if you've been thinking about an ad, or a linked picture at the top, I'd tell you to jump on the bandwagon fast. With 16k+ monthly visitors, and 40,000+ hits, my ad rates are going to be going up as I make a marketing push. I reach more South Dakotans than many (most) weekly newspapers, and as a friend pointed out to me, "why wouldn't you value your time more?"

So, ads in the top scrolling banner are $20 a month, and side ads are $50 for only a limited time. If you're interested, I'd get while the getting is good. They're a good way to drive political and public interest traffic towards your website, and would be excellent to troll for clients if you serve the political industry. Contact me for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.