BREAKING NEWS!!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we have our first candidate.

(Please credit the South Dakota War College)

In response to my e-mail regarding my prior post on Mr. Bixler, I got an e-mail in reply about 12:30 tonight. I was getting ready to go to bed, until I opened the e-mail. Republican ladies and gentlemen, I think we have our first confirmed candidate against Stephanie Herseth. And you heard it here first.

The e-mail as follows (with slight editing):
Good Evening, PP,

Yes, you heard correctly. I am running againist Herseth after I find someone to lead my petition drive. My run for Congress is entirely serious. I am attaching my issue paper to this message so you may inform your readers of some of my viewpoints. Of course, the paper is tentative in that I will be adding more of my views as new questions are asked of me.

Tom Bixler
I'm going to get some sleep before I release his position paper on the site, and there will be more to come on this race over the next day or so.

I'd rather do a good job on reporting it than get it out haphazardly, because it's very interesting news to South Dakotans. So, bear with me as I filter through it.

Just remember, you read it here first at the South Dakota War College. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Kranz: Dusty Johnson to jump into US House Race? Possibly......