Coming this weekend:
10 Questions with Republican Congressional Candidate Thomas Bixler

They're here. I have the responses to my 10 Questions. I'm going to be going to Brookings tonight, but sometime this weekend, I'll have a moment and they should be the next post.

Just a teaser to whet your appetite:
"She supports country-of-orgin labeling. I do. She supports our troops in Iraq. I do, despite my personal opposistion to the conflict. I don't support that she raised any of her campaign funds through EMILY"S List because it is out of state. The only people who will be raising my campaign money are myself, fellow South Dakotans...."
Watch for it this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.