Spring 2007 Dakota Political Collectors Show

A couple of shady characters if I ever saw one.

Actually, it's Argus Leader Political Reporter Dave Kranz, and another gentleman whose name escapes me at the moment. They, Senator Dan Sutton, Bern Schliessman, and several others were in Sioux Falls this morning to display their politically related wares.

I think the biggest thing I'm upset about is that I missed the opportunity to get the first inaugural pin which Dave Johnson of Sioux Falls had for sale. But I did manage to trade for a couple of choice political items which I'll show you after I get back from Lowes.

Comments

Wayne Gilbert said…
I really like this stuff--wish I could have gone. Of my collection, my current favorite is the Nixon "Now More Than Ever" buttom from 1972--it is full size and quite well made. It is from the days when you could just walk into a campaign office and walk out with a spectacular button and sometimes even a poster (I've got a mint "Bobby" poster from 1968). Anyway, now to the point of this post--I recently wore the Nixon button in honor of the fact that RC incumbent Jim Shaw has co-opted the slogan.
Anonymous said…
Dave Kranz looks like hell, has he got some disease, or what?
Anonymous said…
Actually I thought Dave looked pretty good.
Anonymous said…
Kranz is fine, he's just the most unphotogenic dude on the planet.
Anonymous said…
Kranz is a Braves fan. Is he wearing a Cubs cap or is that some funky Braves hat or a high school/minor league/college one?
Anonymous said…
I didn't know anything about this until the night before...

I wish I would have known about the show ahead of time, I started collecting political memorabilia a few years ago. Maybe you can advertise the next one here =|;)
Anonymous said…
That's actually a pretty good picture of Dave.
Anonymous said…
8:32 AM
Anonymous said...

That's actually a pretty good picture of Dave.

How sick is Dave? That picture looks really bad. Almost as bad as pictures of ME!!

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Kranz: Dusty Johnson to jump into US House Race? Possibly......