The Day in Politics, Sunday July 17th

If you ever happen into the Greenfield Family Convenience store in Clark South Dakota, right on the edge of town while driving on Highway 212 to Watertown, you can't miss the resident guard dog, Les. If you do stop, leave the hamburger scented cologne at home.

I was stopping through one day to see if my friend, State Senator Brock Greenfield, was working at the family business, if just to give him a hard time. And then I saw this dog. Thinking about a life of crime breaking into convenience stores? Avoid this one. It is easily the biggest german shepard I think I've ever seen.

I can't make the party, although it would be fun to try.

So, Happy Birthday greetings from the SD War College to a really big dog in the Republican Party. (Not Brock, Les.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.