On the good hand, A NEW GOP blogger.
On the bad hand, no 10 questions

CCK gets the hat tip for noticing Progressive Republican, a new GOP weblog. This blog is run by Gabe Mydland, who I met waaaaay back when I was first working for the State GOP. At that time, Gabe was an assistant to Governor Mickelson.

I've always known Gabe to be a real gentleman, and his thoughtful insight will be a welcome addition to the Republican side of the SDBlogOSphere. I'll get him added to my links on the right hand side of the page later tonight.

As far as bad news goes, my 10 question subject backed out on me at the last minute. Rats. This one would have been really good. I'll have the return of this feature in another day or so. I have a good subject in mind I was working on for the installment after that. I'll just move that one forward, and get to question writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Kranz: Dusty Johnson to jump into US House Race? Possibly......