Yeah, ok. I'm sure it's not going to work, but it's there anyway.

I've added a "pay pal donate link" where if you feel so inclined* to make a tuition payment for the SD War College, the technology of paypal will allow you to help me with the upkeep of the website.
It does cost me a few bucks to make the T-Shirts I have to print for my 10 question guests, and I really would like to transform this into video blogging at some point, which will require paid server space, so donate away!

Thanks for your support.

(*Yeah, I know, a Republican asking for money? Sounds like Metabank asking for donations for the DNA workers.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Kranz: Dusty Johnson to jump into US House Race? Possibly......