SD War College Distance Learning? Maybe.

I was listening to Jerry Hinkle's audio blog stuff, and thought I'd try it out myself.

I figured "hey, this is cool." This might be the first step towards videoblogging (Where I see this going in a few years). So I signed up and did my first post. What you do is call in on a telephone, and leave your messgage for the blog.

Test Message

this is an audio post - click to play

It's not bad, in fact, if you sat down and actually scripted out what you were going to say, it might be ok. My problem is that I want to edit out the "uh's and ah's" and overlay music. Kind of tough to do on a phone call.

I'm trying to see if there's a solution through Blogger that would allow me to edit it, and then make it available for listening and later. But I'm not sure if they allow for honest to goodness podcasting.

More as the "distance learning" portion of the SD War College develops.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.