YEAH! Another milestone. I just hit 30,000 visitors this month - about 5x what it was a year ago. And along with that you can count about 70,000 hits for those 30k visitors.
Thanks!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
All the new people are Democrats, Indys, Anarchists, Athiests, Agnostics, Artists, Sinners and Libertarians, PP. You're once right-wing, culturally conservative blog is in the process of transcending the ditto-head crowd and well on it's way to becoming MSM. Are you cool with that?
(you should be)
Anonymous said…
... with only 15,000 out of two extended households in Moody County.
Anonymous said…
Quit linking to nauseating lefty blogs! They won't do the same for you. Why do you do it???
Yes, but then they get to brag about their numbers too when some of those hits are people like me who go to their sites only when they are listed on yours. I said as much on the SD Watch site bragging about his numbers.
Anonymous said…
pp, we're not your enemy.
That's an anti-American thing of you to say.
We are your compatriots. The enemy wants us both dead. I want you to thrive. I'm hopng you want the same for me, regardless of our political differences.
As the only South Dakota blogger out with 5 daughters, I feel I need to weigh in on the whole discussion that's occurring with regards to the HPV vaccine, and Governor Rounds' proposal to make it available. My family (including my three oldest girls) watched my mom, their grandmother, succumb slowly and painfully to cancer which spread throughout her body. If a similar fate from a different type of cancer was preventable through a simple shot, why wouldn't anyone advocate for it? At the age most of my kids are going to be getting it, they're still playing with barbies, and negative influences such as most of the programming on MTV, and other assorted trashy television is verboten in my house. All they're going to know about this vaccination is that it's a shot, just like for teatnus or measles. They'll go "Ow, I don't want a shot," and that will be it. Just another mark on their vaccination record. One check box for DPT, one for HPV, and so on...
Dave Kranz got a bit of a scoop on everyone with his column in the Argus Leader today noting that Dusty Johnson is at a point where he's considering the US House Race: "It is something I am considering. Any time you have a realistic opportunity to make South Dakota better, you have to take a look," Dusty Johnson says. "The thing for me: Can you be a good congressman and a good father?" and... "I have tremendous respect for Rep. Herseth Sandlin, but this is not about her. It is tough to sit on the sidelines as we deal with security and economic issues. It would be an opportunity for me to make a difference," Johnson said. Rep. Joel Dykstra is opening the door to a possible U.S. Senate campaign regardless of what Johnson decides to do. Read it all here . Actually, I'm intrigued by this lineup. It might mean Republicans have a solid congressional field to go into the election season with. When faced with a choice of this nature, it means that the Con...
On the eve of her wedding, State Senator Orv Smidt writes to the Argus Leader condemning Congresswoman Herseth for her actions on the Iraq funding bill - calling them "emboldening to the enemy:" I ask you to consider how Herseth has gotten to be such an expert that she can deny the commander-in-chief, the Defense Department, the Secretary of State and our brave soldiers the resources they need to fight and win in Iraq? Why it is OK to embolden our enemy by publishing a timetable for withdrawal? I was once a soldier in Vietnam. The actions by our political leaders of the time told me that my service to our country was not appreciated. and... Our brave soldiers in Iraq don't want to hear that either. Go read it all here . Considering (as a Brookings residnt) he's her State Senator in Pierre, this is particularly stinging.
Comments
(you should be)
That's an anti-American thing of you to say.
We are your compatriots. The enemy wants us both dead. I want you to thrive. I'm hopng you want the same for me, regardless of our political differences.
It was a joke. I didn't realize that comment required explanation.
Good one. Thanks for the clarification.
That was really funny, man.